Best websites to buy incontinence products?

Archives1

Staff member
Hi everyone, first time on this forum and am already so grateful to have found it!

I need to buy male incontinence products but not sure which ones yet. Does anyone have a list of good websites to buy them? I would rather have them delivered to my home

I have tried one but it wasn't a great fit, are there any sites that let me try different products?

It would be great to also be able to set a recurring order? Are there any sites that allow this or give you some kind of subscription?

Thanks!

HDIS has variety packs you can buy to try different products. I typically go with NorthShore care. But, I’m always trying to find where I can go that would be the most affordable. Maybe Incontinence products are expensive no matter where you go.

The best I found for buying a case at a time and getting a good price is xpmedical.com. I guess it depends on your brand of choice, but this is where I get my confidry 24/7's from. They offer free shipping on cases.

The other good site is Northshore (which is being recommended above). I get my daytime diapers from them and their prices are good and they offer a 5% discount if you sign up for an auto re-order (which they let you select the frequency so it is really a no brainer). They also give you samples with every order and I am sure you can request which samples they give you. Only negative is that they charge for shipping even if you buy a case(although fairly reasonable)so you have to account for that.

Both are very discreet in their shipping packaging.

Good Luck!

Everyone is recommending Northshore or XP...what do you guys think of other stores like Amazon, Wal-Mart, etc?

HDIS is SO expensive!! So is northshore care
I like the following:

Healthproductsforyou.com
Parentgiving.com
MVS discount sales
Expressmed.com
I shop around every time I buy. I usually buy case quantities of my usual diapers and will occasionally just buy a package of something I want to try. I like to try different diapers frequently as I like the variety. I have a couple of regular diapers that I’m fond of.

I used to buy Tena Supers from Amazon before I switched to northshore air-premiums. Prices were unbeatable and since I had a distribution center in my county, I usually had my order within a day or two. The problem was that they didn't repackage the case so it said Tena Super Briefs, had the Tena logo and size all over the box.

Agecomfort.com is decent for Canada, I am sure then ship to the US, they had a pick 5 sample program a while back, every time you ordered but not sure if it is still ongoing.

I use Northshore Care. They also sell on Amazon. I stopped using XP Medical when they send me a postcard thanking me for purchasing adult incontinence products from them.

i use Allegro Medical and Vitality Medical. they seem cheaper to me. i have not checked extensively but i do know northshore and some others are more expensive. I personally like Dignity Compose pullups and Total Dry boosters which Vitality carries but many people dont like pullups. both of the above companies carry many brands and styles, some of which have been recommended by people here. Vitality especially and Allegro too, seems to have lots of other nice products for clean up like no-rinse perineal wash and large packages of dry wipes which i like and use - at very good prices. I hope this info helps. If you have any more questions please feel free to let me know.

Thank you everyone for all your responses! I think I will try out Northshore care but I wasn't impressed with their customer service when I called last night.

Which site has a good consultation service to help decide the best diaper for me?

Roberto, NorthShore is pretty good at recommendations. I've always gotten great customer service from them, so maybe you caught someone on an off day