Best Diaper For Nighttime

Archives1

Staff member
I use the Northshore Supremes for during the day but they leak at night. Is there anything better for nighttime use? The N Supremes are great for day use.

My go to nappy is the ID expert (yellow packet). I have noticed a serious difference tho if i wear an adult grow/ romper suit! It holds everything tight.

After using the confidry for many years, I find the betterdry to be the best for night. I sleep on my side sometimes and they leak very rarely.

Thanks for the tips everyone. Just learned of a couple others to try. Been using mega max and finally found one that really works all night. So nice to have dry sheets and not need an underpad.
Have a nice afternoon everyone.
Jim

I actually use LivDry from tye medical with hyper plus insert. It’s the only disposable diaper I’ve worn at night for months and has yet to leak. They are expensive though but it beats a wet bed

They are a great combo with the insert and you are right the price is a bit much but they work well for sure

I use tena maxi slips as I get them supplied by the NHS Continence service. They do leak sometimes but I wet very heavily some nights. I wear plastic pants over them at night.

Thanks Steve, have not heard of the service you use. Do you know if they service the US also? How does the service work?
Would love to know if there is a way to get continence supplies covered not only for myself but also for my parents as well.

@jrpoorman the tena maxi slips are tape up briefs, nappies or diapers. I have no idea where the name of slips comes from. I use tena most of the time and am very pleased with them, Phil

@nappyman yes the active fit ones are particularly good. My local continence service won't supply them, so I sometimes buy my own, Phil

jrpoorman said:
Thanks Steve, have not heard of the service you use. Do you know if they service the US also? How does the service work?
Would love to know if there is a way to get continence supplies covered not only for myself but also for my parents as well.
Sadly you don't have our brilliant National Health Service in the U.S.in the UK we get assesed by a continence nurse and she arranges for the correct protection to be supplied by the NHS supply chain delivered to your house every 3 months.You only get a limited supply but it does help with cost.
As my incontinene is not curable I was refered to the NHS Continence service by my urologist. My medial notes arry this information and my Doctor and diabetic nurse also am aware I wear slips or pads as they insist in calling them.

@Stevewet I t is strange that they insist on calling them pads, a doctor at my local hospital told me off like a naughty child when I called them nappies! Phil