Best diaper for bed wetting

I've been a bed wetter my entire life. Youth size Attends was what I first used when I outgrew baby diapers. They were available in most drug stores. As I grew I continued with Attends into adulthood. Occasionally there were leaks. On a forum such as this many years ago, someone mentioned Abena was better. By then I was buying off the internet anyway so I bought Abena M4. I still had occasional leaks but not near what I had with Attends. Somewhere in all this my incontinence became I daytime issue also. I'm very active. My problem with Abena was during heavy activity, the absorbent material would fall apart and end up in the rear and it would handle my voids. Had to change much more often and not because the diaper was that wet. Which was not cost effective. About 3 years ago I switched to ConfiDry 24/7 mediums and by far they are the best. They hold up better during day and remain very absorbent even if padding is starting to shift. At night for extra assurance I use a tranquility booster (not one that interferes with the leg gathers) and I have never had a leak at night.

@Alpit at one time Attends were an ok diaper but the have gotten to be pure rubbish I suppose they would be ok for someone with lighter leakage I just finally on Friday was switched from Attends to the Abena and as I said the Attends have become pure crap the rise was too low and the tapes wouldn't hold and the capacity is not enough for heavy voids they are about as bad as Depends they were just a tad better than the alternative diaper they offered me something called Conviden Wings

Thick layered pin on gauze diapers with well fitted plastic pants (Gary brand is very good) do the best job for me at keeping the bed dry most nights. Important to have a plastic mattress protector because if your like me multiple overnight settings can lead to leaks.

I've had really good luck with Better Dry. IDK why, but they're the only diaper that I can sleep in with 0 worries. I usually add a booster pad as well but it's probably not really needed.