Best diaper for bed wetting

One person said they used a cloth diaper or somehow fixed an extra pad on each side and used a plastic pull up brief over it. I know catalogues like Dr Leonards you can google it up on line, sell this plastic under pant cover.
I thinknit is very likely to be hard not to leak as a side sleeper, i rely on a washable matress pad andcwas daily.
Im also told there are disposable matress pads with a sticky backing do it doesnt scrunch into a ball

@Bradley hi Bradley, welcome to the forum. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who can make suggestions. Mine is more of a day time problem with bladder and bowel, Phil

Confidry 24/7 or if you would rather use cloth super undies make an adult night time product that’s good but you may need a booster in it, depending how heavy you wet.

Which ones have you tried already? I use Dry 24/7. During the day I wear Tranquility ATN. At night I am a pretty heavy wetter. I have had leaks do to over flooding the diaper. For the most part I have not had any other issues. They are a little more money out of pocket, but in the long run there way better than store brands. There are a lot of companies out there that have samples you can try. Just have to pay for shipping. I say, invest in good quality diaper covers also if you are a heavy wetter at night along with a mattress protector. The ABDL community has companies out there making diapers also that are crazy absorbent that I have tried in the past if you dont mind picture printed diapers. I was amazed by morning that there were no leaks on nights that I had heavy wettings through out the night. The only down fall on the ABDL style diapers are, they get really bulky when they a super saturated. They run in price from $2.00 to $3.50 a diaper. So, take a look around the internet and have samples sent out to you to try.

there are a number of good products on the market I have had good luck with some of them Confidry 24/7 are really good the Northshore line is excellent especially the Mega-Max the Molicare Slip Maxi the blue poly backed ones worked great for me unfortunately with recent change od insurance carriers I am being supplied with diapers but the ones I am getting are the Attends poly briefs nowhere near the needed protection I am trying to get them to supply a heavier diaper they are submitting a letter of necessity to my doctor for the Abena L4

Plastic pants and a onesie help prevent leaks too. Dry 24/7 are excellent, north shore has less expensive ones that are almost as good.

Everyone is different, what works for one may not work for another.
Now on to the question. Recently I have been using an Abena M4, with a cloth diaper over it to collect leaks if necessary. Of course I have plastic pants over everything. The cloth diaper does sometime get wet, but it is only damp and the plastic pants protect the bed. That might sound like a bit much, but it works. At least for me. I am thinking about trying a lined pant instead of the cloth diaper. Simpler might be better.

I use an overnight cloth diaper with an extra insert, along with plastic pants. Very few if any leaks. These are available at Fetware.com

I'm with jrpoorman I use the mega Max as well and they hold up pretty good as i am dealing with bowel incontinence now

Betterdry is what I use. I’m a side sleeper, and I rarely have any leakage. I still wear a boxer briefs and Pul pants over the diaper just in case.

Babykins make a plastic pant with a heavy terry cloth liner and I am a side sleeper and I never have a leak with these over either disposable or cloth diapers

sounds interesting I am a side sleeper I might have to look into that thank you

boomer2480 said:
Babykins make a plastic pant with a heavy terry cloth liner and I am a side sleeper and I never have a leak with these over either disposable or cloth diapers