Bed wetting

Archives1

Staff member
I am 21 and in college getting my degree in biomedical science I live in a dorm with 3 other friends I don’t know what to do I have bed-wetted about 3 times after having that dream I don’t understand they laughed at me so much and the shame is too much am new here

Skyley - as someone else has said, bedwetting is not something you do on purpose, it is a medical condition no matter what dream you had. Guys can be cruel especially if they think they themselves are "perfect." All you can do is protect your bed and your clothes and clean up. Get to a doctor who will hopefully give you help. I feel for you and understand your embarrassment.

ritanofsinger said:
Skyley - as someone else has said, bedwetting is not something you do on purpose, it is a medical condition no matter what dream you had. Guys can be cruel especially if they think they themselves are "perfect." All you can do is protect your bed and your clothes and clean up. Get to a doctor who will hopefully give you help. I feel for you and understand your embarrassment.

I don’t remember what the dream was about I just woke up right now and I am frozen I can’t stop crying another day of washing and being laughed at I can’t handle that again

Skyler said:
I don’t remember what the dream was about I just woke up right now and I am frozen I can’t stop crying another day of washing and being laughed at I can’t handle that again

if you have been dry and suddenly you are wetting the bed this could be signs of an underlying condition I would first consider investing in some type of protection to help cut down on laundry and embarrassment secondly and even more important I would seek medical attention to rule out any possible unknown possible conditions

Skyler what country are you in?

You are obviously a vet bright student to be in bio medical field of study!
Is the drama and bedwet a new experience or have y had it before?
Is this your first time away from home?
Is it an option to ask for a different room or dormitory?
Ist possible to get a private room?

Skyler I'm sorry for s many questions. Please keep talking with us her.
Life is challenging but we can get through this

I am in Africa Zambia I’ve had 2 before this is my last year in college I graduate in June I’ve been away from home for 5 years now, no I can’t ask for another dorm room am stuck here
A friend of mine had stayed over so we shared a bed and I had to wake her up to tell her that I wet the bed it’s so embarrassing

I don’t think there are a lot of bed wetting protection products here and I already have no money to buy anything am stuck watching them laugh at me

You are in a lot of stress.
Can you discreetly put a small towel or cloth between your legs and one under you while you sleep? You can wash these if you need later.

It is not clear to me what gender yo are. I'm not sure what will help with advice

Yo are two months before graduation Skyler. That amazing and wonderful!

I am female I was too afraid to go to sleep after the 2 first times in 2 weeks I have been afraid to fall asleep

@Skyler Were you by chance intoxicated heavily with alcohol during your bedwetting? That can definitely be a trigger, at any age. I’m sorry you are living with three people who made fun of you; what hell. Unfortunately, incontinence is an isolating experience for most of us.

@Skyler When your body urinates while you’re asleep, it’s been proven that it will you the dream that that’s what is happening. The per creates the dream. Most of us have had that experience.

I would get rid of your roommates as soon as possible and live on your own.