Bed wetting

Archives1

Staff member
I had a radical prostatectomy 1 yr. Ago... my question for someone is my incontinence went away within 3 months of surgery, now the last month or so i need to change my adult diaper twice and 3 times every nite. What do i do??

Get a condom catheter, or better padding. You might want to give the Confidry 247, NorthShore MegaMax, NorthShore Supreme, or BetterDry a try. Any of those would be examples in ultimate protection. You can hook up a condom catheter to a 1500ml bag too, so that would also be a fair amount of protection.

I would suggest taking a personal inventory of if and how you have changed your behavior or routines?
Still doing kegels?
Drinking more later in the evening? Drinking more caffeine?
Eating foods that irritate the urinary tract?

It sounds like you were doing good and then something happened or changed.

Also what does your surgeon/urologist say?

D....,
Absent any new diagnosis, I share with you a note that I had sent to another of our group for your benefit...

The luck of the draw or surgery was not in your favor...so far, which has been my case, as well. I will give you a brief message and will add more info if you are interested. I'm a 3 liner/day guy post surgery...normally. About five years ago, after not finding a suitable management alternative I, with an engineer partner, began developing a soft-body sleeve device that impedes leakage. It's designed to put pressure on the urethra with limited perimeter pressure to ensure good circulation. We have filed for patent protection and are seeking an industry partner to which we may license our Relax for Men device. It is not for sale, as yet, but if you have an interest in joining our 3 dozen volunteers to test it we would welcome you. There would be no cost to you, though we would ask that you share your thoughts and observations. I'm no longer seeking volunteers, generally, but since I understand your situation is not acceptable in the long term, I'm offering you what should be the solution you are hoping to find. If you would like info on our device before taking a small leap, contact me here or at amhelp@comcast.net. Best wishes, Duane

Which brand are you using?, did you try better dry, megamax or confi dry brand, those are very absorbent

I don't think it was very clear if you were asking for advice on diapers, or finding a way to not need them.