Bed wetting solution

I would really like to know more about them I am considering getting a pair not necessarily as a bedwetter pant but more as an alternative to plastic pants as a diaper cover I have not seen any online reviews and have not seen any photos other than the ones with their models I would like to hear and see some real reviews and real info from real users how comfortable are they what is the inside like how soft are they how heavy are they look almost like jogging pants do they actually look that what does the outside feel like are they quite ore are they noisy and swishy or crinkly like wind pants at a hundred dollars a pair it would be nice to know more before spending money

DPCARE said:
can you please tell us a little more about the pjama pants I am considering getting some but I am cautious considering the cost I require heavier protection so I would not be using them as primary protection I am thinking more of a more comfortable alternative to plastic pants to wear over my diaper

are they comfortable? they look like wind pants how would you describe them inside and out? do they have any pockets? please tell us more
DPCARE said:
can you please tell us a little more about the pjama pants I am considering getting some but I am cautious considering the cost I require heavier protection so I would not be using them as primary protection I am thinking more of a more comfortable alternative to plastic pants to wear over my diaper

are they comfortable? they look like wind pants how would you describe them inside and out? do they have any pockets? please tell us more

Ashleyallday said:
clickable textManaging bedwetting is a highly personal and often tedious necessity but seeing as how some of you are asking about pjama pants I will share my experience with them: I have 2 pairs because they take 2 days to dry out on the line. My first pair of pjamas lasted me 12 months and probably 50 Wash's without even 1 leak. Then one night they soaked through and get my sheets wet so I retired that pair. Comfortable!!! Once I was staying in the guest house and I managed to lock myself out when I was going for a smoke outside. I was wearing my pjamas, it was 3am, and I couldn't contact anyone to help, so I walked 3km to my friend house in my pjamas, the police stopped by to see what I was doing and then I had a smoke with my 2 mates and noone said anything about my pjamas. Amazing
Expensive but worth it for me.
e78c50c377d6afd0d01497e0a480a25b.jpg

Hi Dpd are,

My suggestion is to create a new thread in the forum specifically named for the product you want feedback on. You might get some new responses from people who may not have been following this thread / subject. Hope that helps.