Back in the ER with Covid-19

Archives1

Staff member
End up testing positive for coronavirus and I am in the ER. The said that the leg pain might be because of it but are doing tests to see what is what.. could use some prayers and good thoughts.

You have my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. And no other issues while you are recovering. God bless you and aid you in this difficult time.

You are in or thoughts and payers, oes without saying. W hope you will b comfortable soon bu do ry to all you regula medical team or ak your parents to contact them. We are standing by to comfort you when u get o an internet connection again

Hi FLGuy, I'm very sorry to hear that you've had to go to the hospital. But please know you are in my and everybody else's thoughts and in all of our prayers and that we all will be pulling for you for a quick recovery. I, along with everyone here on the forum, will be here for you whenever you need us. Remember, we are open 24/7 for when you can reach out.

So I am home already got out of the hospital around 3am. My parents are going to be tested today and my grandmother is positive as well. So prayers.. Now I just have to wait until I find out if my parents have it so I can find someone to get me some groceries because I have not been out of my house except for testing so I have steak and chicken which will not last long. Getting sick sucks..

Hope you're hanging in there and that your folks come back negative. Don't know how it works in the US but when I was self-isolating at the end of last year I did online grocery delivery and they left it outside the door.

Call your old coworker or physical therapist even doctor ask 8f anyone can bring you food leave a check outside your door?
Is there a meals on wheels?

Hi FLGuy, glad to hear you're back at home and that your parents have tested negative. And we will keep sending you prayers and be thinking about you. Please feel better soon and let us know how things are going! Best wishes coming your way for a quick and uneventful recovery!

Oh and hers the hard question.
What extraordinary steps are your parents taking to protect themselves from you and your grandmother having covid.
This is no time for ordinary.

I hope you can recover very soon and I am glad to hear you are back home and that your parents tested negative. I send you my best wishes and you will see a lot of people will be willing to help you

Please let us know how you did

Maymay941 said:
Oh and hers the hard question.
What extraordinary steps are your parents taking to protect themselves from you and your grandmother having covid.
This is no time for ordinary.

So my parents went grocery shopping for me and just set the food out of the door to my apartment and then let me know they were gone. It's the same thing other are doing for my Nanny. They will run out and get me what I need so I am good.