At the ER/ED

Archives1

Staff member
Ended up going to the ER. My mom said go because the pain has gotten worse.

Blood work done but still in the waiting room. They ordered the normal testing already.

Four hours and just got a room. They had to open up a closed floor and bring people in because they are that busy. And I went to the smaller hospital.

I am home but not happy. Meds they gave me only took the edge of and they want me to see my Gastroenterologist ASAP. (That's going to be hard because she doesn't always respond to messages so) I also got called about the sacral neuromodulator today and they set a date for the end of the month but the nurse said she is going to get my doctor to reach out over today's ER visit. Yea not happy. ER was like just take Ibuprofen or Tylenol or both together which my GI doctor told me not to do so it's like yeah again no solution for the pain.

Going to be making calls or visits tomorrow tell I get answers.

I'm glad you're home; it doesn't sound like it was a really good day. When you call the gastro doctor, add STAT to your message and she might be inclined to respond more quickly!!
I'm sure you've have more than enough of these impromptu ER visits and something positive needs to be done!
And by all means call or visit until you find out what's going on!!
Lots of luck on that and please keep us posted!!

@billliveshere

The pain is the problem. It with incontinence, whenever I bend, squat, or try to lift things, is why I cannot do almost anything.

And now I have to get my apartment clean for the end of the month for the trial implant that my doctor does not think is going to work for me.

Yet they set up both dates already Temp and permit.

I told the lady I talked to while waiting in the er that the permanent one is only happing if there is a big change not just 50% and I will be telling my doctor the same thing after today.

@ThatFLGuy Geez, it’s crazy to think that I remember wgen you were still working at the factory :( I’m sorry you’re experiencing a “a disease process” as your doctor said. And I agree, pain is way harder to ignore/treat than incontinence.