As we approach another holiday together

@AlasSouth, I do have Snowshoe Hares here! Never saw them in western Wisconsin though. People tell me there are Cottontails around here, but I haven't seen one yet. I'll say though, these Snowshoe Hares are a whole different type of "bunny". I love watching them go through their color change!

Glad to see you back. I guess I didn't remember what was going on with you, but I think you did mention it awhile ago. I hope things go well for you.

@Maymay941 Thank you Maymay. I have always learned and enjoyed your input. I have been quiet lately. Kinda go in phases. But yes, Carry on for a better 2023! - Pam

Thank you Maymay I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. And you brought up a very interesting point because you are totally correct I just never thought about these relationships in that way. But you are totally correct and most likely like you said just the intimate nature of all of our problems it brings down one’s walls in communicating. Simply put lol but I feel totally true. :)

Hope you are doing well as is everyone else. Myself I finally got enough courage to self cathing and just my luck of course get an uti. Lol 😂

Cheers

Jason

I wish we could all do something for anybody that is having the winter blues or is going to be alone Thanksgiving or Christmas.

One of the things that sucks being alone for the holidays - I'm sure anyone can attest.

Is there anybody here that is? If so, just know you are never alone; even if you feel it.

I've spent many a holidays alone - sometimes I have small family get together on certain holidays - sometimes due to health I've spent all holidays alone. Most of the reason being family issues -

If anybody wants to share there story - we are all hear to listen.

Blessings,
Honeeecombs

Well said Honeycombs.
I hope that what ever holiday some one here is accustomed to in their home country you might check in here and remind us it's Boxing Day or Feast of the Fat Porcupine (not assuming everyone in the forum is affected by Thanks giving if one lives in New Zealand or the UK)

We will be sure to reach out on the day of your country having gone into a state of chaos or completely off grid and make a little hello amongst ourselves.
Like wise Thanks giving day,I for one intend to pop by and remind you as isolating as our situation might feel,for any number of reasons, we see and hear each other.

I'd like to wish Happy Holidays to all as well. Spending my first diapered holiday with my husband's family on Saturday. I want to thank everyone who contributes on this forum for making me feel more confident and for all suggestions/experiences that have been posted. I feel very fortunate and appreciative to have found a resource for all this information online.

Excellent zlea brave!

Think of it asif one had ones period. Pack a disposal grocery bags and extra diapers. Wet wipes. Dispose of the used one outside trash if you can tied up securely in a bag.

Thank you for the suggestions. I'm actually a middle-aged male and had no experience with any kind of absorbent products prior to this year. Most days I only have to change in the morning and in the evening but definitely will plan to have an emergency kit with me. Thanks again!

No problem. I appreciate the input - had planned to have supplies with me but didn't really think about the disposal end of things. Thanks again!

I'm just grand BP.
I have such appreciation for things like weather and food just treated myself to my favorite pizza eaten piping hot in the sunshine and being around family but not in it.a good sturdy dog to talk to and a visitor cat that might or might not like me.

I'm not depressed trust me I'd know!!

What is the next holiday where you live we should cheer you on through ?

Hi May,

I’m glad your grand and feeling good.

Eating pizza in the sunshine sounds like a dream. Cold and wet here today so enjoy it while you can.

I’m happy your not depressed especially this time of year. My offer always stands if you’re ever down please reach out to me.

Enjoy the day with your family tomorrow. Time goes so fast so we have to make the most of it.

My next holiday is Christmas

Happy Thanksgiving those who celebrate it today here in the states.

May your day be spent in warmth; doing what makes you happy - thinking about all the things in world to be thankful for. Today I am thankful for the people I get to socialize with, whether it is on here, or in person - and I am thankful I got to see my dad yesterday.

Blessings to all,
Honeeecombs

@Honeeecombs Yep, I’m alone for the holidays and it’s the hardest time of the year to be alone.

Thank you to every member new and retired for helping me NOT feel alone in one of life’s hardest things to learn to cope with. I was stuck in bed with severe depression for a couple of years until I found this forum. I’ll never forget how this forum liberated me. I continue to love most of the discussions. I’m grateful I participate and that we support one another the way we do. The investment gifts many returns!

Happy holidays to all, whatever you celebrate, and may your days
be merry and bright!

Hi! I recommend using QueSoft continence products. They're much thinner, cheaper and discreet, they don't even feel like you've got them on. You can order through their website at quesoft.com.au.

snow said:
@Honeeecombs Yep, I’m alone for the holidays and it’s the hardest time of the year to be alone.

Thank you to every member new and retired for helping me NOT feel alone in one of life’s hardest things to learn to cope with. I was stuck in bed with severe depression for a couple of years until I found this forum. I’ll never forget how this forum liberated me. I continue to love most of the discussions. I’m grateful I participate and that we support one another the way we do. The investment gifts many returns!

Happy holidays to all, whatever you celebrate, and may your days
be merry and bright!

Thank you. Those are very nice words for all of us. Makes my day to hear of your gratitude.