Article on adult bedwetting published in TIME yesterday.

This is helpful to put it out so hopefully open the topic.

I know a friends boy born premature and he is immature in his personal life but
So bedwetting which I try to tell his parents is not because he is too lazy to get up. Shared the article hopefully to enhance the understanding and tools

That was one of the better written articles I’ve read. Thanks for sharing.

It ties in with a recent thread about able bodied incontinent individuals well. People interviewed weren’t kids and weren’t geriatric showing that incontinence doesn’t discriminate like common perceptions of the condition would suggest.

Good read!

I was a bed wetter as a kid but my parents would take me to doctors we tried many different options. Unfortunately the only one that would work was diapers and yes I was embarrassed really didn’t want to go to sleepovers. Only when the goodnights came out did I have did I feel comfortable with being at sleepovers. I still want to doctors we still tried everything eventually would get to the point of loss of bladder control and full time in diapers. More people need to know it’s a medical condition or stress.

Thanks for sharing this. At 48 years old, active and successful, I didn’t anticipate this from a stroke and damage to my pituitary. Managing this with Ecoables has been great. No leaks or big boxes on the porch, not to mention the 100lb trash cans.