area. Silk tea nocturnal incontinence bladder health

Archives1

Staff member
after reading a note in a thread that a forum member said drinking corn silk tea stopped nocturnal incontinence the nights they drank this tea but had incontinence on other nights they did not. I posted a note here and got some organic corn silk tea from Amazon
Three days of one cup a day (the advised dose) has not apparently made any difference but i will continue and let you know if i see anything worthwhile of this old bladder health remedy.
I know its only 3 days but wanted to up date my post results

Honestly its easy to google search corn silk tea and it tells us it is a well known folk remedy especially in Mexico so im going to up my intake to two or three cups daily.
I have to say the output at night started later and is a bit less flow, far from perfect but there is enough commentary from people who grew up kn this as a bladder health healer i think worth doing

I found that I had to let it steep an hour even though it said 7 - 12 minutes. It took about a week to really work well. At least that was the case for me.

Thanks Ashdd81.
I'm skeptical as the next person on instant fixes but googling cornsilk tea there is a lot of positive commentary on the effectiveness for UTI incontinence and even lower blood sugar and prostate health.
I will now let the tea steep a full hour.
I just ordered the capsules as a back up plan.
I am not giving up!

I usually drink it about 3 - 5 hours before bed, but once it has had time to kind of build up so to speak I’ve had it earlier and later in the day, and it was fine.

If this helps even one of us, you will be the hero of 2020 Asdd!
I so thrilled you have given us hope through a natural inexpensive remedy

I’ve tried everything else including medicine and none of that worked. This whole Cornsilk tea things has been unintentional discoveries. Starting with getting the wrong order from Amazon, then accidentally discovering the longer it steeps the better it works when I started to steep the tea, and then couldn’t get back to it for an hour or so. I thank God this remedy found me.

I think if COFFEE has clearly got effects on most of us especially in incontinence THEN a tea could have real effects

Glad this topic got started; thanks, MayMay. On you-tube, on the right hand side, the second link is always to some ridiculous "miracle cure", for diabetes, foot fungus, etc etc.
One good sign for corn silk tea is that I haven't seen it there!
My experience with regular tea, and at least one herbal, is it does cause urgency, just less that coffee, not as painful. Tea has less caffeine than coffee, and I have noticed that for me, Ice Tea causes fewer problems than hot tea, so before the pandemic, that's what I ordered when eating out.
Beer causes urgency - which is about what it always does.
Hard liquer, and the low alcohol booze, doesn't seem to bother me.
But I have reduced my alcohol consumption to one about every two weeks or less, (for other reasons) and don't get together with a good friend to sample craft beers due pandemic.
Going to see if any of the stores here carry corn silk tea.

AlasSouth Amazon carries it tea and capsules form too, it has a lot of info on the internet that even web MD mentioned it is a widely used folk medicine for all things bladder prostate and blood sugar. Mexico and Korea especially have my grandma used it stories.
Right now im steeping a bag for an hour as Asdd81 suggests for my fourth day trial.