Anyone have experience with these?

It seems to be easy to use. but I don't try it and it's only delivered to the USA.
Thank you for your information

I purchased a pair of each type, mens. The one that utilizes a net pouch for pads I did not care for at all. First, the pouch is very large, so I purchased some Tena pads given their wide spread. I was disappointed in two ways. The pouch was unusually difficult to install the pads given that I had to fiddle with it all too much to get it in. Once I needed to change out the pad the same was true in taking out the pad. Further, I found that the outer seems, around the legs, got wet as though they were wicking liquid. This was weird and felt VERY uncomfortable. I was afraid that it would show through my pants. I immediately returned to pads that can be ripped out easily and a new one put in its place without all the fiddlefaddle. The pair with the built in pad I haven't even bothered to try as I prefer being able to swap out for a fresh pair on the fly. These aren't cheap. I wish I hadn't bought them...IMHO!

Thanks for all the insight. I think I’ll take a pass on these on just keep an eye out for the next better system.

I've been using Carer for a few weeks now. They are ok, I prefer the Depend men products. I'm in between pads/underwear and the need for a pullup. I feel more secure in the pullup but struggle totally surrendering to it.

I have used them. I did experience leaks. Using with a tena gaurd made them better. They are very comfortable

Mark0879 said:
I have used them. I did experience leaks. Using with a tena gaurd made them better. They are very comfortable

Welcome to the NAFC @Mark0879. Please feel free to introduce yourself in the introductions thread or make a post!

Sincerely,
Honeeecombs