Anyone from the 🇬🇧

Archives1

Staff member
Hello I'm new to this site and was wondering how many other members are from the uk.
My name is Steve i suffer from nocturnal enuresis I've had this problem my whole life and wear tena slip maxi active fit to help deal with the problem.

Hi Steve, I am an expat now living in the USA. Welcome to this site I hope that you will get as much out of it as I have/do.

USA here. Palm Springs, CA. But UK roots several generations back. My great great grandparents emigrated from Coventry. Still have many cousins there. I love the UK.

Hey Steve, Im 33 from Scotland and i suffer both bedwetting and urge incontinence during the day 😕. Its taken over 15 years to realise that adult nappies are my disposable underwear!

@nappyman

Hi, sorry one of us USA people here and not a UK'er. But I can relate with you. Bedwetter here too. Occasional with only a few wet nights a month, but still is aggravating.

Hit me up anytime you want talk or just vent.

JT

I’m from a suburb of Toronto. Welcome to the board. I’m incontinent and wear a diaper 24/7.

nappyman said:
Hello I'm new to this site and was wondering how many other members are from the uk.
My name is Steve i suffer from nocturnal enuresis I've had this problem my whole life and wear tena slip maxi active fit to help deal with the problem.
My name is Steve too. I have been a bedwetter most of my life. I wasn't reliably dry at night until my early 20's but still had episodes of bedwetting throughout my adult life. My bedwetting came back suddenly in my late 40's after a long dry spell. Since I turned 50 I have seldom been dry at night. My incontinene and enuresis is diagnosed now as being caused by diabetic neuropathy.

SoCalDude said:
USA here. Palm Springs, CA. But UK roots several generations back. My great great grandparents emigrated from Coventry. Still have many cousins there. I love the UK.
I love the U.S. especially the four corners region.

30yo lady from the UK here. I’m new to site and would love advice on travelling with both daytime incontinence and nocturnal eurensis.

@WorldTraveller I have found it a great help, just being able to discuss things that other people don't understand.