any tips of removeing Stains

Archives1

Staff member
Anyone got any tips for removeing urine stains from a mattress wife tried put each. Time she's cleaned. It when. Its dry the Stains come back

I've seen urine stain removers on incon product websites. I think northshore care supply might sell it. No idea if it works.

Baking soda mixed with 3% hydrogen peroxide is a pretty good stain and odor remover too. It may have a bleaching effect though. Also if you mix this do it in an open bowl. NEVER mix this in a closed container it will explode as it produces gas. The gas is not toxic.

50/50 white vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Mist liberally, let stand, dab up with a towel. Mist again with clean water, and scrub up at much moisture as possible.

To prevent water rings, try to mist such that you don't leave well defined edges, and cover with a towel while it dries.

Hi Jason. I have just found this cool site that deals with exactly the same thing!

I'm going to try it today and I really hope that it does the job!

If you try it I think everyone would love to hear from you about
your experience and response. I will also report how it goes.

Good luck to you and me! Susan Here's the site.

Another option would be a carpet cleaner, it has enough suction strength to allow you to saturate the area deeper, and pull out most of that moisture, and the smell... :)