Any parents here use prefold style pin-on cloth diapers and plastic pants on their bedwetting child or teenager?

cm6768

Hi everybody,

I have another question about prefold style pin-on cloth diapers and plastic pants for bedwetting. I was wondering if any parents here currently use pin-on prefold style cloth diapers and plastic pants on their bedwetting child or teen.

Hey, my grandmother currently has me using cloth style diapers for my bed wedding. I’m a teenager and I’ve used them now for several weeks and I do not like them at all. They always smell even if you clean them. They’re super bulky. I know they save money, but if it’s not a price thing, I would try and use anything else but these.

Hey, my grandmother currently has me using cloth style diapers for my bed wedding. I’m a teenager and I’ve used them now for several weeks and I do not like them at all. They always smell even if you clean them. They’re super bulky. I know they save money, but if it’s not a price thing, I would try and use anything else but these.
Hi Clayton. I'm sorry you're having issues with the cloth diapers. Can you talk to your grandmother about switching you to a disposable diaper with tape tabs? Disposable tape on diapers tend to be more absorbent than pull-ups for managing bedwetting. Better Dry makes a disposable diaper with tape tabs that is highly rated by many people.You can purchase them at L.L. Medico, XP Medical, North Shore Care, as well as other places.

Hi Clayton. I'm sorry you're having issues with the cloth diapers. Can you talk to your grandmother about switching you to a disposable diaper with tape tabs? Disposable tape on diapers tend to be more absorbent than pull-ups for managing bedwetting. Better Dry makes a disposable diaper with tape tabs that is highly rated by many people.You can purchase them at L.L. Medico, XP Medical, North Shore Care, as well as other places.
I fully agree Clayton, disposable are better. Northshore have sample packs - so you don’t have to buy a large quantity until you have found your product and size. I think their customer care followed the old forum and came with some advices from time to time. Anyway - they have very helpful customer care.

Hi Clayton,

In addition to the Better Dry diapers there are other disposable tape on diapers available for bedwetting including the Beyond XP 5000, the North Shore Megamax, the Be Dry nighttime diaper sold by InControl Diapers, the Trest Elite briefs, as well as others. I would talk to your grandmother and ask her to purchase one of those brands. It's also a good idea to cover the bed with a rubber or plastic sheet in case your diaper leaks. I use the Dry Defender waterproof underpad with tuck in flaps. I purchased it from the Protective Bedding store. Please keep us posted on how things turn out.