Another packaging fail

Archives1

Staff member
I ordered swimmates from carewell and the package was open and crushed. Delivered by ups so I’m not sure whose fault it is but theee companies need to do better.

I ordered a package of let's say, "product," not too long ago and as always I left a note for UPS to leave it on the doorstep, which is under an overhang. But this time they left it just outside of the overhang. Well this is Florida and it's the rainy season so you can guess what happened next!! Yep! by the time I got out to retrieve the package the whole kit-and-caboodle was soaking wet cardboard! But fortunately the product comes in a fairly sturdy plastic bag which even more fortunately stood up to the wet treatment rendered to the outside carton.
I guess next time I have to spell it out and add to the please leave on doorstep, "but not out where it can get rained on!!!"

I learned a long time ago to give up on leaving instructions for delivery, none of them ever read it. I think they drive by the house and just throw the stuff out the door as they go by

i HAVE RECEIVERD SERVERAL BROKEN PIECES OF STUFF DELIVERED BY ups. You need to call them, they will pick it up and return it to sender and are responsible for replacing the item I believe. We got ours replaced twice. They broke it twice.