All Message Board Members: Please Read!

Archives1

Staff member
Dear Valued Message Board Members,
We hope this message finds you well. In recent weeks, we've observed certain discussions that warrant our attention. Please take a moment to read the following points:

1. Regarding Religion: At NAFC, we hold a stance of neutrality and respect when it comes to matters of religion. We recognize that for many individuals on this forum, religious beliefs provide a sense of solace and support. As our forum was established with the intent of offering comfort to those grappling with certain conditions, we appreciate that faith can serve as a pillar of strength for those who find it meaningful. Nevertheless, it's important to acknowledge that diverse viewpoints exist, and we kindly ask that you be considerate by refraining from directing religious messages specifically toward those who may not share the same beliefs.

2. Forum Topics: We'd like to address the variety of topics that have emerged in recent weeks, some of which extend beyond the realm of incontinence. While NAFC's core focus centers on incontinence-related matters, our commitment to education and discourse extends to a broader scope encompassing bladder, bowel, and pelvic floor conditions. Upon exploring our website, you'll discover an array of content including urinary incontinence, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, menopause, prostate health, sexual health, and more. While these topics may not resonate with every individual, they hold relevance for some. We kindly request that you acknowledge and appreciate the diverse needs of our community, and if a topic doesn't resonate with you personally, feel free to simply pass over it.

3. Fostering a Safe and Respectful Environment: Lastly, we extend a plea to all members to commit to upholding the safety and respect that define this forum. Engaging in ongoing disagreements, name-calling, and back-and-forth exchanges only disrupts the harmony and overall experience for everyone involved. Given that we are all adults here, let us demonstrate maturity and civility in our interactions.

We value each one of you as integral members of our community, and your collective contributions significantly enhance the essence of our forum. By adhering to these considerations, we can ensure that this space remains a sanctuary where everyone feels valued and respected, regardless of their condition or religious beliefs.

Thank you for your attention, understanding, and commitment to the well-being of our community.

Warm regards,

NAFC

Thank you to all that have helped me along the way. The forum has truly been a blessing...

However, it is time to 'shake the dust from my sandals' and move on.

I wish you all the best!
+God+bless+

I agree 100%. I have learned much on this site from several different people. There is also a lot of information that doesn’t pertain to me. I simply move on but hopefully that information can help someone else. Only on one occasion did I see something posted on this site in bad taste. A few people let that individual know this wasn’t the place for that information and haven’t seen that individual post much since.

Given the issues we all have (or we wouldn't be on this site) the last thing we need is to be attacked for asking questions related to our health issues. I applaud the message on this post. Thank you very much!

I find the message from NAFC wise and reasonable. Should be easy to follow these guidelines and be friends in here. I hope this goes for all of us - I can’t see these rules as controversial.

Hope to see everyone participating, sharing, asking and supporting within these rules and that the energy in the forum is growing again.