Acupuncture

My physio recommended yoga and I had my first go at accupuncture last week. I am just startj g my journey really, very recently diagnosed with OAB.
Having investigated yoga I found a pelvic release youtube yoga session. Its to relax rather than strengthen with the view to counteract any tension from kegels and the tension from bladder retraing.Ive so far found it useful if only to chill out from the anxiety caused by the whole situation.
Cant comment on the accupuncture just yet, I had it in the ankle for tibia stimulation.

I've been doing acupuncture for 4 months. For me, it works. I think it has helped my bladder heal and helps with the anxiety of the surgery.... and the loss that most of us are experiencing. I also have been doing Qi Gong with You Tube videos. Very calming and it tones the body. I do it half hour to hour 3-4 times a week and I always feel great afterwards. I'm trying to be disciplined to do it every day after I wake up or just prior to going to bed. It helps with sleep also. Highly recommended.

Im in the U.K but yes I have recently been reading about cannibis. Currently taking Magnesium and CBD oil to support muscle function. No idea if it helps or not, I'll try anything at this point!