Abdominal muscles

Snow,
I’m really, really sorry to hear you’re feeling so low. Trust me I’m not bragging but we could just about swap charts and most Drs. these days wouldn’t know the difference!
Now for one of my more comical true stories! Back in 2009 I was really getting into our new farm, and I was challenged to enter the garden walk. I went nuts! Drew out a landscape map, justification to buy a new tractor, YEAH! I researched hours of light at different areas, put rusty bolts in some holes, coffee grounds in others all to get the perfect blend of colors. One night after my shower it looked like I had gotten a spider or small snake bite on my right hand so I scrubbed it up and went to bed.
I woke up scratching in the middle of the night, turned on the light and it looked like I had Frankenstein hands, even my other hand had little holes in it? Off to the hospital again! I went through so many tests I couldn’t even count. After a few weeks I had to wrap my hands and put some goo on them every few hours, then stretch XXL white gloves over them, so they could see if I was up to something I shouldn’t be or the gloves would show every spec of dirt….
After driving back & forth 3 hours each way to Northwestern every week for almost a year, the heads of neurology and dermatology and a bunch of other guys in they decided throw him in the MRI & CT and do a top to bottom scan.
10 minutes into the scan the radiologist asked me how bad it hurt when I got shot in the neck? Without stopping for a breath he continues to tell me about what happened to him over in the Sand Pit (Iraq). At the end I finally got to tell him I’ve done a lot of things, but never took a bullet in the neck, even I’d remember that!
3 hours later they went in and took the “Drill Bit” out of my spine. For some reason all these Docs thought I’d been shot in the neck over there and didn’t want to talk about it! It took a while for my hands to shrink back, but by then all the new neighbors just called me Michael Jackson, Mike or MJ due to the stupid gloves. 12 years later many still don’t know my real name!

@Sprung87 Thank you for an epic true story. You brought a great big smile all the way across my face. Were you able to fully recover from that incident? I’m sure you got so sick of all the driving but it *was* worth it, it seems 😅.