A yay turns into a boo

Archives1

Staff member
It's been a while since I last posted; and to be honest, quickly glancing at the alerts without engaging. I thought I had a moment to celebrate when I finally got back to wearing just underwear. I went a week without the need for wetting protection, and just before I had my follow-up with my urologist, I gushed out in public. I then learned that my PSA has risen really high after my follow-up. More tests to come...

Hoping all of you have a speedy recovery and back to just good old fashion underwear. I wish I was close but not yet. All we can do is keep smiling and laughing.

That is devastating news, try not to let it get you down. The idea of more treatment after all your hard work may be tough to accept but you can do it... im sorry and wish you the best
My PSA is a month out...

Here's hoping that the psa might reflect some other surgical side effects or something of the sort... It is, after all a very fallible indicator of cancer

I have a high PSA, about 8.2. Had biopsy done in December 2022. No active cancer found, just a few pre-cancer cells. Doctors are monitoring them now. Number was caused by enlarged prostate. Still bedwetting though.

I'm so sorry for you. I too have experienced that and am just very sympathetic for you. All I can say is that try to remember it's a series of battles we all go through. The important point is to remember to give it the fight, the fight to eventually win the war. Keep your morale up no matter how many times it gets knocked down. In the end you will win this war. I believe this is true with most of us. So keep fighting my friend, and good luck to you.