A new site I found -- Harper Health (www.ShopHarperHealth.com)

Archives1

Staff member
Hi Everyone,

As many of you know from my prior posts, I have been working to explore solutions to the problems we face in buying incontinence products online. I was referred by a friend in this forum to Harper Health (www.ShopHarperHealth.com), a site I had not seen in the past.

The site seems to have big discounts (25% off retail) and the cheapest prices I've seen on the web. I ordered my products from there last week and it was quite easy to use. It's a neat website.

Anyways, I figured I'd share and would encourage others to take a look. Hope its helpful and I'd be interested to hear others' thoughts. I'll continue to post new information or sites that I come across as I continue doing research.

Yours,
Barbara

This is a great company and site and they even ship to the UK price ices are great too thanks so much

Thanks BarbaraM. Have used harper health several times before - the prices are by far the best I've found and when I had questions about my order their customer service was so helpful!!!

Thanks for the tip Barbara -- I decided to try and just made my first purchase. I really like their site, and also got 20% off what I normally pay for my briefs. Not bad!

This is an ad......look at her first and only other post. Hopefully an admin will delete this fake review.