A most important and dire warning (with ominous music)

Archives1

Staff member
God bless my aunt. My old and slightly dramatic aunt. (On my mom's side). Apparently, China is planning on taking the United States over from the inside. One way is through the products they make that we import. The diapers and other incontinence supplies are often from china. Mine included. So I have been asked to warn you to WATCH OUT! China might attack you by means of your diapers. Now, I cannot begin to guess the many ways they might do this. I imagine that the most effective way to cripple America is by mislabeling the capacity of the diapers, or by making them leak prematurely. This would cause the diapers to leak unexpectedly and therefore bring America to her knees. So, I have made good on my word and warned you all. No need to thank me for saving your life. It was my pleasure.

I use Tranquility. They are made in Ohio. There’s a few good ones from Europe too. If it really matters just shop around. I don’t particularly care about where they are made but it just happens that the one I like is made here.

Thank goodness I use Better Dry (imported from England I think -- but not China). For some reason I'm reminded of an AWESOME song (and extra points if you can guess it without searching it up):

(speaker 1) We want information...
(speaker 1) information...
(speaker 1) information...
(speaker 2) Who are you?
(speaker 1) The new number 2
(speaker 2) Who is number 1
(speaker 1) You are number 6
(speaker 2) I AM NOT A NUMBER, I AM A FREE MAN...

China can come and take my diapers when they pry them from my dead, cold body. However, i try to not buy anything China due to quality, contamination,and i dont want to support the Chines army

doug: Amen. But I always remember why and how we got to using overseas for everything. Escape from Unions. Escape from paying living wages and especially benefits. Escape from government oversight. Freedom to put out crappy and even dangerous products as a shortcut & for profit margin. Not worrying about unstainability - living for the short-term and ignoring the consequences. Our jobs have moved overseas. Right?
My wife's Schwinn bike lasted for 50 years. Now they are made in China and are given away as a "come-on" for buying a new refridgerator that costs $1000.00 plus. (and whose parts are probably made in China.)
Not sure if diapers are made from wood, oil, or both, but what happens when the oil (and trees!) run out? Or the economy just gives out or we are unemployed or become true "isolationists" and don't import anything?

I love the different posts here. Lol I truly hope everyone knows I was joking. Except that my aunt really did want me to warn people about Chinese products. Lol