a happy hnalloween to all

Archives1

Staff member
hi all,

hope everyone has a safe halloween.

here it is raining, and the wind is batterring the doors. it's not very nice, but it's perfect for halloween.. scary stuff, lots of " thumps in the night". hope to get a few trick or treaters, but either way: I'll probably eat all the candy to my self haha!. stay safe all.

Happy Halloween Emily! It’s nice and cool here in dc. No rain predicted. I have already been out on the porch with my coffee. Now it’s time for lunch. I live in an apartment building with no kids so no trick or treating here. I may hit up the store tomorrow for discount candy though! Hahaha. Hope everyone has a good day

3b2d0a16fe296bdb5fd8459cdb43060c.jpg

Happy safe Halloween, everybody!!!
Here in Florida it's cool and really a nice day to be out and about. Nothing spooky about the weather forecast, just the fact we're only hours away from November and makes me wonder where October has gone already!!!
I hope everyone had some favorite candy and see some really cool costumes tonight!!

Cool Pic, dpcare! Nice, MayMay!
Rain & wind. Landslides blocking main roads. Winds taking down trees - and thus power lines. Overloaded streams taking out roads. (yesterday: 17 inches in Portage, 12 inches in Girdwood, 2-3 feet of heavy snow above Aleyeska sky resort.) Talking about going bump in the night!
Friends caught behind road blockage - the build-up was 10 miles of cars! (I think they eggagerated, but what do I know?) Scary photos of the landslide in Anchorage Daily News. We drive that very bad road several times a year.
We used to hold a Trunk Or Treat, a few years ago, got 108 kids (this is a rural area, Kids can't go door-to-door). I miss that - and so do the kids!
Hope you have a great halloween! Better luck!

Hi @AlasSouth, sounds like you have appropriately spooky weather!!I hope it doesn't inconvenience you too much!!!!