Zoom Saturday

Archives1

Staff member
Hello,

Scheduled a Zoom for Saturday 3/20 @ 9AM PDT with the folks from the Incontinent Friends group on FB, but thought I would post here as well to see if anyone wanted to join us.

This meeting's main topic is travel. Share your plans for this summer and/or experiences from past trips. Share tips and tricks you have learned on how to travel when you need protection.

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 767 2700 5547
Passcode: SHy7d8

-Darin

I might be able to make it I do have a Zoom meeting scheduled for 11:00 pdt and since I am one of the ones administering examinations I need to be there somewhere between 10:15 and !0:30 pdt of course I am in Central time so I need to adjust by 2 hours

no, I can't make it as it turns out that starts at 9:00 PDT as well I knew 11:00 was in there turns out that 11:00 central which is 9:00 PDT sorry maybe I can make the next one

DPCARE said:
I might be able to make it I do have a Zoom meeting scheduled for 11:00 pdt and since I am one of the ones administering examinations I need to be there somewhere between 10:15 and !0:30 pdt of course I am in Central time so I need to adjust by 2 hours

Try living in Alaska and Hawaii, if you want problems with Time Zones. Alaska is 4 hours different from the Eastern Time Zone. There is no perfect solution; we get to do the best we can.
Is this a Facebook Zoom? I haven't had a Facebook account in some years, and every time I try to see someone's or some organization,s page, it demands I have to register for an account, something i will not do. I will not risk exposing myself to the Junk mail, scams, spam, and the collection of my ID for the purpose of any of those. Since i quit Facebook, it is amazing how all those unwanted ads, emails, etc, have dropped off.
Some one here can probably tell me if Facebook and Zoom are separate.
Thanks, gang

Below is the converted time for 9 AM PDT

1:00 PM Atlantic Standard Time (AST),

12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST), (NOON)

11:00 AM Central Standard Time (CST),

10:00 AM Mountain Standard Time (MST),

9:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (PST),

8:00 AM Alaskan Standard Time (AKST),

Scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday), usual time of 9AM PDT.

Topic: IF Bi-weekly meeting
Time: Apr 3, 2021 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 749 2103 5614
Passcode: CGc019

I am sorry to say I do have a previously scheduled Zoom chat at the same time I am conducting Amateur Radio license examinations at that time I hope your chat goes well

wawolf said:
Scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday), usual time of 9AM PDT.

Topic: IF Bi-weekly meeting
Time: Apr 3, 2021 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 749 2103 5614
Passcode: CGc019

I can change the time for the next one if folks want. This had just been the time that worked for most folks. We have some folks from Europe and Greece so much later and it's too late for them.