Wow Northshore

Wow I saw they had tye dye ones didn't know they have black now. Colors are not my thing since I'm only using them at night but cool for people who wear more. I have yet to find a better product than the MegaMax

@JC1471 Yea since I wear 24/7 and my favorite color is black and they actually fit me it couldn’t be better. I’m tired of all white or the occasional stupid print from crinklz. Grateful to Northshore for coming out with a black.

So, EJ You know both you and I have had issues with orders in the past taking a long time. Well, I figured out why.

If the vendor does have the diapers listed as medical devices they are sent expedited shipping.

I only found this out after talking to my nanny who used to work in nursing homes. And I looked it up as well. So, if some of the companies did their clients right there would not be such a headache when ordering. (cough LLmedico, takes a week to get me betterdry's here in Pa.)

@ThatFLGuy Huh that’s interesting. I wonder if Northshore listed these as medical supplies. I know I wasn’t expecting them until at least Tuesday due to the holiday but lo and behold they are sitting in Maryland with a delivery date set for tomorrow. Perfect timing though because I only have one left and I have a picnic to go to on Monday.

justej said:
@ThatFLGuy Huh that’s interesting. I wonder if Northshore listed these as medical supplies. I know I wasn’t expecting them until at least Tuesday due to the holiday but lo and behold they are sitting in Maryland with a delivery date set for tomorrow. Perfect timing though because I only have one left and I have a picnic to go to on Monday.

So, If you look of FedEx they have a whole list of shipping solutions for medical supplies. I am not saying that the vendor is doing this but I know that I can get betterdrys faster from xp medical than I do from llmedico and if you know where they ship from (AK) then you know that they are likely drop-shipped so should get to me the same time.

But, that is not the case so.

So they arrived today no problem (except they left it at my front door instead of knocking so one of my neighbors brought it in. 😠) it wasn’t listed medical supplies as far as I know. But this is the fastest I’ve gotten them. They went from Illinois to DC in 3 days right before a holiday. So I give it to both Northshore and FedEx for a great delivery.