Work

Archives1

Staff member
Hiya All,

I signed up for a summer job as I am retired but thought it would do me some good.
I am a litter picker working on a beach.

I was given workwear and without thinking when they asked for my trouser size I said a 34 waist which I am but I wear mostly a 36 or a 38 due to extra padding!
So on the first morning I could not get the trousers on and so used a pullup!

The team leader comes round during the session with water and so I had a drink! About an hour later I realise I am leaking! I keep well away from the others and make it through!
The next morning I ask for alarger size and avoid the water!

So now comfy in larger trousers with padding and waterproof protection!

Hope everyone is well.

Hi @blissfullyunaware;

I resonate with you in regards to that situation. When my spasms have gotten bad and luckily mostly when I am relaxed or during severe bouts of stress do I experience daytime continence issues; having to wear protection during the day is no fun.

It brings back bad memories; luckily if I can try to make it to the bathroom during the day I go; regardless of whether it's 30,40 or 50 times a day. While I was at work - and unable to use the toilet; wearing protection sucked.

I am sorry you are going through this - will be thinking and praying for you.

God, continence issues suck so much.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

This morning was funny!
I was paired with another guy about half my age so around 30. We were working well and it was hot! We were given water. Then about half an hour later we were near a waterfall! The young guy said oh that is great now I need a pee! I carried on working! He returned and carried on. We took another water break! Then a little later he went to take another pee!
When he returned he said man you must have a great bladder!
I then pretended to walk off to have a pee!

Blissfullyunaware said:
This morning was funny!
I was paired with another guy about half my age so around 30. We were working well and it was hot! We were given water. Then about half an hour later we were near a waterfall! The young guy said oh that is great now I need a pee! I carried on working! He returned and carried on. We took another water break! Then a little later he went to take another pee!
When he returned he said man you must have a great bladder!
I then pretended to walk off to have a pee!

For a man from Great Britain you sound very American! I am praying for you; as those who know the severity of continence and bladder urgency issues know the struggles that we face when dealing with bladder spasm pain.

Like for instance; I unfortunately am burdened with an overactive bladder that varies in severity depending on stress levels and other factors; but I know that I would not wish that condition on others in the world. Not even on my worst enemies.

Anyway; praying for you. Very much so

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs