Women an alternative to Depends

Archives1

Staff member
I found night Depends did not fit or absorb well. A grocery store Food Lion sells a cheaper brand called Care One that has far less bulk front and back and far quicker absorbency. Also has odor guard.
Now very pleased at lack of leaks and a small end size of what I wears fits best

Hi Maymay, I'm glad you found something that works for you. We used to have a couple of Food Lion stores here in Florida but now the main supermarkets are Publix and Winn Dixie.
It's good you found something that's not only cheaper but takes care of leaks, is less bulky and is a good fit for you!

Billie I can't find any contact information on the package to inquire in case they are available in other stores.
Fly off the shelf here.

I found the only thing to work for me for several hours was the Amazon brand with a Amazon booster. Even this, I still have to change every 2-4 hours. Most of the boosters work well but feel like I have a log between my legs and it hurts me. I have tried most of the brands but Amazon works best for me. I am going to look for the brand you got at Food Lion though. Thanks for the ideas!

Hi Maymay, if they fly off the shelves then they must be a good deal!! And glad you found something you like!! That's always a nice feeling!