Whats worse than getting your leg chopped off?

Archives1

Staff member
Crapping yourself in rehab.
Good things: it happened in my room.
I had a diaper on

Bad things; it got on my sheets
It was all over the commode
I had to tell my nurse
It was embarrassing as hell

I blame it on the coffee. No more

Wow. You had the diaper on but still got it all over the sheets? I am sorry to hear that. I hope you have a full recovery.

wills1 said:
Wow. You had the diaper on but still got it all over the sheets? I am sorry to hear that. I hope you have a full recovery.

Yep. Keep in mind I cant stand so I did everything lying down or on one foot

Hi,
I am back in therapy for my incontinence. MY left side is bad again. Back to doing the exercises, tired of not making it to the bathroom in time. Change my panties at least once a day now, bummer. However after I see what you all are going though I count my blessings. Hope all is well, I can't drink any caffeine so I can't blame stuff on coffee. Too Bad.We are leaving in Larry's 5th wheel for 2 or 3 months out to Reno to visit his kids,family where he is from. He met mind already. Blessings-Barb

Hang in there EJ... at times we must swallow our pride and allow the nurses to do their job and assist us when we are unable to do for ourselves. Be patient with yourself and know you're not alone, as many have gone through, or deal with this often. Things will get better in some way eventually. The only easy day is yesterday.

Remember...

Shit happens.

J

Slso your insides are coping with a lot of drugs they are trying to flush out.

Dammit WE ARE JUST SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU !!

I know that it's horrible, but these things happen. Try to put it behind you and get on with the important job of recovery, cheers Phil

Thanks everyone. It happened again today only this time I got the urge to go in the shower so I quickly got out and managed to get to the toilet but couldn't sit down fast enough and it got on the seat and floor. I got back in the shower and cleaned myself up and went back to my bed and put my diaper and clothes on. The nurse cleaned up the mess and was cool about it but it was so embarrassing. I hope that is the last of it