What is in your EDC(Every-Day-Carry)?

Archives1

Staff member
I have been into EDC for a long time. Now that this incontinence stuff is part of my life my EDC has changed quite a bit in how much I carry.

My EDC

Left front: pocket is a fisher space bullet pen in black, A small CR2 flashlight, or my surefire sidekick, EDC coins (Pete's Pirate life), A lighter (I do not smoke but Never know when you need fire), and a set of steel dice from Clocks and Colors.

Right front: pocket is my phone (Samsung s9+ yea it's old but still works) and a Benchmade Bugout

My backpack has 8+ BetterDry diapers (Sometimes two MegaMax) a change of clothing, wipes, and bags.

Lol thatFLguy you are more equipped than I am.

My EDC is 3-4 abena m4’s or 3-4 cammies from tykables along with wipes and bags, 2 depend real-fit and change of some clothing. However now as I write this literally I am just tempting the heavens to prove me why I should have a complete change of clothing.

Clearly I have something to do tonight. ;)

Cheers

Jason

Me I always carry at least 2 or 3 diapers and plastic bags in a back pack.
I have a fold up rain coat as well.
Along with reusable shopping bags.
I've been bringing my inhaler lately as after a few minutes of talking my throat drys up and I find it difficult to breath and talk.
Other things I carry are sunglasses if not wearing them already and normal glasses.

@Jwh51

I use to not carry a change of clothing. When I went to Florida for Christmas back in 2020 I learned the hard way not to do that.

The restaurants were take-out only and I ended up having to run into Best buy to try to go. Well, they only have one stall and it was taken. I ended up with wet pants. Lucky for me I was on my way back to PA so I had all my clothing.

Changed my Diaper, wrapped my hoodie around my waist, and got out of Best Buy. Went to the mall with my backpack and cleaned up and changed in their family bathroom.

Now I always keep my backpack in my car, need to add back a blanket and a few other things.

One thing I saw on Instagram was a parent that keep a pop-up bathroom tent and a camping toilet for potty training kids. A bit overkill for me but the pop-up tent made me think of having somewhere to change no matter what.

@Phil6003

I just saw a great idea for a curtain divider for my cars back seats. My mom sews so would be easy and cheap.

A pop up tent for changing and making a curtain divider for the back seat, now that's really thinking out of the box!!!😊😊😊😊 That's how great ideas are born!!!!

I am a big fan of Peter McKinnon and was able to get one of these during his last drop. So much more awesome in person.

874e655f675f2d7a5ae6b2b02b48431b.jpg

I carry a messengers satchel with two mega max diapers in it. Oil cream for a barrier rash preventive. A pack of assurance wipes, and one of the cloth diaper should can get from Walmart to wipe my hands off with after applying the oil cream.

A Taurus PT111 G2 9mm in a belly band holster. (Obviously Every Day Carry means different things to different people...)

Staccato P Duo with Surefire X300 Ultra, one extra 19 round mag, Benchmade Adams auto. Backpack with 4 Northsohre Megamax or a rearz print depending on my mood, cream, gloves and powder.