What happened to Maymay?

Hi Jeff and DP I did have an issue with being shut out of the forum by some computer glitch but I've been back on forxq but after some wrestling with making contact with NAFC
Thank you for noticing!

good to see you
may941 said:
Hi Jeff and DP I did have an issue with being shut out of the forum by some computer glitch but I've been back on forxq but after some wrestling with making contact with NAFC
Thank you for noticing!

I haven't felt i had anything to post but I've commented from time to time. The forum is such a special place.

So, did you change your username at one point? I'm glad you're still here, but I am confused. (Some would say, 'At the best of times...')

Hi Jeff no i didn't change my user name. I changed my profile picture for the first time as one of myself and not a doll but I will be changing it again, I prefer creative self expression.
I dont know why but NAFC set me up as a brand new member when they restored my account.
I suppose I will be here until NAFC or I literally die. Its the best most raw honest human place on the internet.
I truly appreciate you noticing my apparent absence.
I wish I could think of something today.

Hi @May941, I really like your assessment of our forum being "the best most raw honest human place on the Internet!!" I think that is so true!!! But guess what??? I don't think you'll literally die any time soon!!!! I think you have a lot of good miles left in you and you have always added a lot of oomph and humanity to the forum!!! But no matter what picture you use or username or membership status, you are a most valued and welcome member here!!

jeff you were right I didnt even notice they changed my name to may941 from maymay941!
Maymay is what my friends call me so thats what I had for a name.
Thanks for noticing!

We haven't seen you for a while, Barbara. I was thinking about you the other day! Here to stay for a while? I know you were travelling- well at least I think you were. Hope all is well.

Hi Barbara I hope you do as well as you can and enjoy as much as you can.
Im fine.
Somehow my user name got clipped!

I try-I fell and broke both my wrist working for the census bureau last fall and the case manager is a night mare. I am just getting therapy for my wrists and he refuses to acknowledge my rotator cuff tear and my cervical spine injury in his recognize of conditions and my right foot. It is just awful. I need to get a second opinion for my rotator cuff repair as well as my other stuff. I send him a letter today in his portal asking for physical therapy for my rotator cuff so id doesn't get any worst and some chiropractic care of my cervical spine. The surgeon wants to give me an epidural or whatever one calls it and I am not too enthused on that at all. Take care, Larry and I broke up, he drinks too much and wasn't being that loving to me anymore.
So life goes on.