What are you listening to?

Archives1

Staff member
i find turning on my you tube and rocking out to various tunes is great way to stir things up for most of us (who dont live in Florida lol) this is a grey cold time of year.

What are YOU listening to?

I broke out the 60s, Jefferson Airplane this morning
Ldts see where this goes next

On YouTube, I’ve been listening to history videos and music from the 80’s and 90’s. Apparently I’m a bit of an old school nerd.

Mixture of music I like most types of music.
But I've a liking for old rock and roll bands from 80s backwards.

Such as kiss, poison, Alice Cooper and acdc.

As much as I like most types of music I'm not as keen on today's rap pop music.

Start me up The Stones
Magic Carpet ride, 3 dog Night
Barracuda, Heart
Black Bottom Betty, Ram Jam
Shook me All Night Long, AC/DC

Light weight but having fun here

I am definitely a Classic Rock fan and like to explore YouTube but I also produce YouTube content I am not a musician but I do other content

I collect old radios, I love to listen to old radio programs they have on from time to time. Give me a simple feeling of what was the "good life"

Cool I love old radios especially old radios that receive Short Wave frequencies

and I am a licensed Amateur Radio Operator

Boomersway said:
I collect old radios, I love to listen to old radio programs they have on from time to time. Give me a simple feeling of what was the "good life"

Then you would love my half a dozen Zenith Transoceanic!

DPCARE said:
Cool I love old radios especially old radios that receive Short Wave frequencies

Boomersway said:

that could be interesting

Boomersway said:
Then you would love my half a dozen Zenith Transoceanic!

DPCARE said:

Boomersway said:

I've been listening to my own music library. I do a streaming show online on a site called ivlog.tv

ive got 1 terabyte of music in my library. the range of music goes from 1950 to now,i got rock classic rock, metal,classic country-country,hip hop-r&B mostly older music from this genre, old school Rap,some comedy cuts.alternative rock&punk rock&grunge.

I have a big collection of music

everything from abba, elvis pressley, the spice girls, michael jackson, through national anthems of countries, relaxation music, even tv themes. the theme tune for the A-team is brilliant. baywatch to

Kraftwerk Autobahn
ca680b4f1d8d507a1f57d4af1e1e6ed3.jpg