wet

Running has the same effect to me. Luckily the diapers I wear are comfortable to run in. Last time I ran my bladder a bowels emptied completely. Hard to run with a full load though.

i don't know if i should wear nappies during the day as a precaution how did you manage to keep running in a full diaper

While your urologist is looking into this, and if he/she cannot guarantee that you'll regain control, you will need protection of some sort. This could mean diapers, a clamp if you're male or an insert if you're a female, whatever works.

I was running a 5k race. My diaper fits snuggly enough so there are few leaks. I also wear a diaper wrap over them which keeps them from sagging. As long as I haven't developed a diaper rash, it was still comfortable to run till the end of the race where I can change afterwards.

Kudos to you all. The ingenuity of mankind most times wins out. We have been hearing good feedback from folks such as you for over 22 years and appreciate positive ideas for each other.Stay active!