Welp Chinese food is out.

Archives1

Staff member
Had tofu with broccoli and garlic sauce and spring rolls for dinner and didn’t make it to the bathroom and had a bowel accident in my diaper. I took a shower but somehow still got it all over everything. Threw away my towel and shorts because I don’t have access to laundry until Tuesday. It was time for the shorts to go anyway but damn I liked them. I need to do blood work for my gi doctor this week. I tried on Friday but their system was down. Figures. I just want all this to be over with.

so sorry- I know what it fells like to get disquieted with all the stuff we have to go though. I was doing so well and had 3 accidents where wet my pants today-bummer-prayers are with you and hope things are better.

Been there done that. I feel for you. It is such a demoralizing thing to have an accident. Had one once at the school where I taught. Had to through out my undies.

justej said:
Had tofu with broccoli and garlic sauce and spring rolls for dinner and didn’t make it to the bathroom and had a bowel accident in my diaper. I took a shower but somehow still got it all over everything. Threw away my towel and shorts because I don’t have access to laundry until Tuesday. It was time for the shorts to go anyway but damn I liked them. I need to do blood work for my gi doctor this week. I tried on Friday but their system was down. Figures. I just want all this to be over with.

Yea, I miss my Chinese food place in Florida. Have eaten there for over a decade. My mom taught most of the lady that owns the places kids. Love me some chicken and broccoli with a side of crab ragoon.