Wellness diapers

Archives1

Staff member
I was wondering about the superio wellness diapers!!! Are they as good as some of reviews I read??? And do they split in the back??? I tried them in the past and had some issues with them. I like to know if they made improvement for this diaper??? I might try wellness diapers again. Could someone let me know if they are a good diaper or not thanks.

They are a good diaper on the thinner side, pretty quiet, I don’t like the tape zone. The superio diapers also get real squishy which kind of makes me uncomfortable. The reason I don’t like the diapers is trying to change in a public bathroom everyone knows what is happening.

In the end they definitely keep your pants dry.

Its been about 8 years since ive used them. Seems like they was good quality. They also had a pullup that was very absorbant for a pullup. I havent needed anything that absorbant for a while now. Seems like cost was a bit of an issue for me, I change often and that made them more expensive.

i havent tried them but i agree with @Ruhappy - they are too expensive. i also change often but the price has kept me from trying them.

They aren't a bad product. I used them back in 2011 when my issues first started. Never had an issue with them splitting. I believe you can get samples for them from their website.

I think you can get a free sample from their website. I'm just contacted them thru email trying to just now. I'm gonna try them for my martial arts class I do and see how they hold up. Person above mentioned they used them for tennis so figured its worth a shot.

@jrpoorman I am same. I use the northshore megamax pretty much exclusively. I dont wear them for my martial arts class though as they tend to fall apart and end up spilling out the absorbent stuff. So I wear the tranquility diapers the VA gives me for my class. But they dont really hold up any better, it just doesnt cost me anything to lose them after only wearing for a couple hours.

If these will hold up then I can get a pack of them every month just for my class.

I did try a sample of wellness diapers the original ones not the superoi diapers I mention in my post. I going to try a pack of them. If they don't work out I'll have to go with Medicaid ones. I just wish that I could get the diapers that I need from Medicaid. The only diapers I know that Medicaid covers in NY is cloth backing diapers. They don't cover plastic backing diapers. I think plastic backing diapers are better than cloth backing diapers.

In my opinion the Wellness Original are my preference because they're thin (considering how much they hold), quiet, comfortable and fit/feel more like underwear and not like a "diaper". Yes, I'm very aware of the pin leaks but usually only happens when I'm not paying attention to my changes or my bladder suddenly voids.
Cost isn't an issue because the VA supplies me with both the Wellness Originals and the Depends Real Fit.

Wellness have never fit me right for whatever reason, so most of the year I will wear Northshore supreme lites with a booster and on the hot days of summer I will wear molicare supremes. The molicares are very comfortable and flexible but need to be changed a little more often because they are cloth backed and sag after wet. But when it’s hot it’s hard to wear full plastic backed diapers, even though they hold better and are much more comfortable!! Experiment with many brands and types and you’ll find your fit!! Best of luck and let us know if you find one!! knowledge is power