Well that is not good.. PCP office on fire.

Archives1

Staff member
My PCP office caught on fire this afternoon during a wind storm. The transformer pole fell on the roof and exploded. No news of anyone hurt yet but look really bad on video.

I Will update you when I hear anything but looks like I might not have an appointment next week.

Oh, man... that's not good. Maybe you could invite your doctor over to your place. You know, like an old-fashioned house call. Hope things work out.

Yea major damage. The main hospital says that they will call once they figure out where and when they can see people.

I imagine anybody in the office was able to escape and it didn't take long to realize that something bad was afoot when the transformer blew onto the roof. But as they say, it's always something!!!! Never a dull moment in some parts!!!
I think they will probably get in touch with you pretty quickly to go over alternative plans.

Okay, another update. We got a bad rainstorm yesterday and it caused a lot of the damage done to be shown. So, at this point, there are no longer seeing people at my PCP office until repairs can be made. Got the call about it this morning. Sucks, but they are trying to get people seen at other offices by there PCP. So might have to travel a bit more but it will work out.