Welcome to the new forum.

MATTDAVID

I was pleasantly surprised by having to create a new account in order to log in this morning, and am honored to be the first to post on the new forum

I'm Matt, 41, from Northern California, USA, and have overcome neurogenic bladder disorder for 12+ years.

I've used various treatments, including sheath catheters, disposable underwear, and tab-style briefs. It gets better with time.

The key is to remember that managing your condition is nobody's business but your own and your doctor's.
Having a support system, including family and friends, helps you come to terms.

Don't let your condition hold you back - with medical treatments or the right products, you can resolve it easily.
Proper management lets you live life to the fullest, without anyone noticing.
Stay calm and focused on finding a solution that works for you.

I've reached a point where I'm not bothered if someone notices my clothing adjustments - the only person who might have a problem is the observer. I'm at peace with my situation and do what it takes to live a fulfilling life, free from others' judgment.

As a top elected official interacting with people daily, none have ever asked about my condition unless they're dealing with a similar issue and need advice.

BE WELL!

Attachments

• PXL_20240902_022029901~2.jpg
    PXL_20240902_022029901~2.jpg
    584.7 KB · Views: 7