Water versus everything else

Archives1

Staff member
A popular post Weight loss has brought many of us to consider the effect of beverages on our systems.
I've been experimenting and I can say pure water instead of
ANYTHING through out the day
No second cup of coffee no ice tea no soda no milk no lemonade no wine ONCE ESTABLISHED to grab a cup of water FREQUENTLY it has to be frequently and takes about a week to get best results
and even moderate walking a bit more REALLY helps incontinence for me. Less likely to need to pee in the day and less at night.
We don't llke advice or to give up sweets and treats but to have an optimally functioning body for me.its worth it.

MayMay I have to commend you, as after watching my wife do this it is NOT easy, especially to start. During Covid not being able to see her patients in person she started to get bored. Without realizing it she went from 1 Diet Coke a day to toooo many. I could see that she was retaining a bit of water and being the Brave Man that I am, I just kept my big mouth shut! Just one of the little things you pick up in any relationship, and I’ve had 20 years to learn when to stick a sock in it instead of my foot😄!
She went on her fall / winter shopping trip with her mother about 6 weeks ago and hasn’t touched anything but water since! Being as tiny as she is it doesn’t take much to throw her off her game, but being bored & wearing her sweats almost every day she didn’t notice so much.
Now she is a “Water Warrior”! 8 liters a day and she looks absolutely fabulous! It has also brought back her energy & amazing spirit! I think this Covid has affected all of us differently, but it has effected the best of us!
Thanks again May May!

Ok so funny to see this bc I'm doing water for weight loss and some days I drink over a gallon.. the problem is it makes me pee so much it makes me seriously consider using protection in the daytime bc I have to rush to the bathroom so bad. I only have a night time problem but if this keeps up, I may need to in some type of daytime product. LOL

Possibly you are over doing the quantity I did read this summer one can over do it
For me it's just a couple glasses between meals and at meals after one cup of coffee in the morning
M

I weighed 270 lbs in July and now at 240 so kind of liking the diet but it does require I drink half my weight in ounces...so that puts me at a gallon per day just about.