washable diaper

Archives1

Staff member
Good morning all
Here I often hear about washable diapers but I have never tried
Are they more effective than disposable?
As far as I'm concerned, it would be for sleeping because I wet the bed
If members of the forum have this experience I would like to know more about these layers

Hi. Cloth diapers may need a waterproof pant to contain any leaks and I recommend having a look at threaded armour website as they have some nice looking gear. They do snap front too which makes drying much easier. I can't vouch how good they are but they do look good quality.

I have been using cloth diapers for years. I got mine from fetware.com. With proper care, they last for years. Reach out to them for information on ordering. You'll definitely need a waterproof cover over them.

@laalaauk thanks for the information
I looked at the site and I wrote to them for more information.
their panties are very beautiful

@artiejr thanks for the information

Does anyone else have other websites they can recommend? Is it threadedarmour.com? Can't use disposable diapers because trash cans limited in size. Washable cloth diapers would be an alternative.

Here's the companies I've bought cloth diapers from:

For many years, I only bought cloth diapers from adultclothdiaper.com. But I found that after several washings, they got lumpy inside. I suspect it is trapped lint between the cloth layers of the diaper that gathers into clumps. For the last few years, all my cloth diapers have been bought thru Rearz.ca. I have not had any problems with "Lumpy diapers" with this brand. Also, even though they are a Canadian company, I have not had any problems with getting orders shipped to the U.S.