Users of Abena Abri-Form Premium Adult Diapers with Tabs, M4

Archives1

Staff member
If you currently use this brand, where do you purchase them from. I have been purchasing from Carewell at 23.49 per pack of 14. I’m hoping to find them cheaper.
Thank you kindly!
T

I use Abena Abriform L4 and mine are supplied under Wisconsin Medicaid, unfortunately, the only authorized supplier for Wisconsin Medicaid is a company called J&B Medical they are out of Michigan one the worst suppliers I have ever dealt with they have a 1.5-star rating on Yelp I took many letters and authorizations to get the Abenas prior to that they were making me use Attends poly briefs which are highly inadequate for my needs I even caught them in fraudulent billing the were billing 20 packs as 24 packs see attached photos there is a petition on CHANGE.ORG to drop them from Wisconsin Medicaid

9a073059f5f07c94ad876ece7f686093.jpg
0f3c01051ea63820c679b864537d432b.jpg

it’srainingagain said:
If you currently use this brand, where do you purchase them from. I have been purchasing from Carewell at 23.49 per pack of 14. I’m hoping to find them cheaper.
Thank you kindly!
T
I've been wearing them for about two years and now use Betterdry also. I order everything from LLMEDICO. Excellent customer service, free shipping on over $49,fast delivery. I was ordering them from Northshore, but when they quit handling Abena, I started with LLMEDICO and haven't even considered switching back.
I don't know what their current price is, but I know it's always as low or lower than anywhere else. Prices on all products are going up. Check with them. I can say with certainty, you will be satisfied with them.

WOW..that is really expensive! This is why I use my paper towel/small plastic bag & rubber band gizmo. I also use an external catheter & bag when I'm out for extended periods of time. I have never used diapers and I am quite incontinent. I also couldn't do without the sprayer on my commode water supply valve.
71760e5ea9078ec60d7c80e48b3add9a.png
d00298c09ccb7c961abe1a8c5466109c.png
e8b35810fbbf16140e41c99b990f5488.png

Not old enough yet to have medicad. I buy from Amazon at $27.00 a pack. They went up $2.00 just about everywhere.

Walmart's online service has 84 for $125.86 with free shipping. This works out to just under $1.50 per piece. You will have to add sales tax (if applicable) to get the full cost. At $23.49/14 the per piece cost is approximately $1.68. The difference is 12%.

Hi! I recommend using QueSoft continence products. They're much thinner, cheaper (a pack of 14 goes for $18-23) and discreet, they don't even feel like you've got them on. You can order through their website at quesoft.com.au.

Best deal I have found is XP Medical - order enough and shipping is free, I believe it is $64 for a case or 3 packs - $21 and change each... so not much of a deal.

Fo4r the absorbency and almost same cost - I switched over to BetterDry - XPMedical also has a good price on them...