Urine leg bag holders

Archives1

Staff member
[if you hate your urine leg bag try a pair of CUBU- comfy urine bag underwear found on Amazon. Changed my life!!!

I couldn’t is the leg bags. I hopped out of my car to go to a urologist appointment and my leg bag slid down my leg and pulled really hard on my cath. My urologist said to just drain into a diaper instead ( since I still had to wear a diaper because I’d pee around the catheter at times).

Spaz, I understand the problem. When I got my first catheter they gave me the standard leg bag. One day and I said to my wife Linda this isn’t working for me what do I do. She said honey I may be able to solve that problem. First she attached a bag to the outside of my underwear. Ok but still a problem. I suggested using Velcro to attach the bag and bingo what a tremendous difference. It worked so well for me we decided to get a patent and share this product with other sufferers like me. We call it CUBU for comfy urine bag underwear. We currently sell them on Amazon at $39.95 they are quality all the way. Works for me. Wish you the best, I understand-Utz