urinary and fecal incontinence

Archives1

Staff member
Hello I am new here. I have been suffering from urinary and fecal incontinence as far back as I remember. I live in Saskatoon and don’t have people to talk to about this. It is embarrassing situation and don’t go out much because if it. Unfortunately sometimes I run out of adult briefs to wear in between checks. Hard to find this stuff here to help me out. If anyone knows of a place I can get adult briefs for free for in between checks that would be great thank you

i dont know about free. maybe someone will tell me about it too. i have the same conditons as you. its been about 5 years. do you use on line sites to buy? i don’t know how quick delivery is there, but where i live its amazingly fast even wiht regular shipping. i use vitality and allegro. i dont’ know if they have the best prices but they have the best prices i could find. i hope this is helpful.

I have found a place here in Saskatchewan they sending my samples to try and we’ll go from there but thank for the information

If you can get them for free, let us know. I spent over $1100 on diapers out of my own pocket last year alone!!

Pbj32 I know you can get free samples but getting a lot of diapers for free doesn’t happen but it also depends what you wear. I find some on sites like kijiji and just got some for 650 and I have I’ve 270 diapers. You just have to check these sites and hope them are there

Hi,
I have had the Medtronic Interstim Implant that is very helpful for both urinary and bowel incontinence. It is fairly new and you might have to look for a dr that knows the procedure, which is a small computer device implanted in your lower back and it is wired into the nerves that control both urinary and bowel incontinence...I finally have my life back. I'll post some more...leaving computer at the time....sc in Florida...