Update..hell of a day

Archives1

Staff member
So the paperwork issue continues.. The insurance company pull the only paperwork sent from GI and say that it's a conflict.. that paperwork by the way is from August when I was still trying to go to work. So now I have to get seen again by GI doctor to get this fixed and I have to be seen by PCP and physical therapy... but I have to wait until 11/20 to see GI and 11/24 to see PCP so I am up crappy creek for paying bills unless my parents can lend me more money..

And I can't go to Florida for Thanksgiving with my parents now at all...

Hi FLGuy, I'm sorry to hear you can't go to Florida for Thanksgiving with your parents. :( Is that because the doctors appointments are so close to Thanksgiving or because of the money issues?
Is there anyone in PA you can be with for Thanksgiving?

Sorry Guy. Challenging road blocks once again.
My main concern for you is that you are pain free and able to function even tho<gh diapered.
I have real concern is too many medical people poking about
You've sorted through stuff like this before. You will again.

billliveshere said:
Hi FLGuy, I'm sorry to hear you can't go to Florida for Thanksgiving with your parents. :( Is that because the doctors appointments are so close to Thanksgiving or because of the money issues?
Is there anyone in PA you can be with for Thanksgiving?

Yep but it's not the same.. I was sick all of last year and that is when my nephew was born.. I have never held or played with him and he is growing up fast.. I wanted to see him this holiday but hopefully for Christmas.

Hi FLGuy, I know just what you mean about it not being the same. And for most of us Thanksgiving won't be the same this year anyway. And I can appreciate how you want to see your nephew just as soon as possible. They do grow up fast. So we'll just hope you can see him for Christmas and we will work on that!