Unexpected skin benefits for psoriasis

Archives1

Staff member
I have pretty severe psoriasis, since middle school age. Nothing topical has really helped. A friendly clerk at the drug store when I had grabbed some expensive small tube of “adult diaper rash cream” said I’d get better results with the A+D compound sold for much cheaper and only in the baby section.

She was more right than I think either of us could know. Not only did it help with the obvious main issue but it also has really done wonders on the psoriasis under the diapers. I’ve been using it on a couple small patches on my arms and legs once a day before bed as a test for a couple days and I’m very impressed at the reduction in itching burning and flaking.

Just thought I’d share this in case anyone else happens to have psoriasis as well.

I use A&D for my diaper rash and it works really well! The key is to change your diaper as shortly after you use it as possible.

Yep. I do change asap. I guess I was surprised that it’s not in the adult section and mainly that it relieves my psoriasis symptoms.