turp surgery 2nd time still leakage after one week little pain

Archives1

Staff member
any lessons learned ? I don't like 2nd time time, money, still not really results, diapers, etc.

what's next ?

gene said:
any lessons learned ? I don't like 2nd time time, money, still not really results, diapers, etc.

what's next ?

Hi Gene,

Welcome to the NAFC. I don't know what a turp is - I'm guessing it is related to a RP? Maybe I'm wrong -

But with any surgery - time heals all wounds. Don't beat yourself up for your bladder condition and don't feel that others will view you different due to social norms. I encourage you to stick around and meet people here - there are great people here who lurk and help out when they can.

My name's Honeeecombs - oab Syndrome here and painful bladder spasms. Will be thinking of you.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

I had one back in December of 2021 and I also am having some slight leakage that pads handle with no problem. It was benefit, it cut my leakage by more then 3/4's.

Hi @gene;

If you are spiritual/religious - even though it is my childhood faith - I have found praying the Rosaries have helped in times of darkness and feeling alone.

Remember you are never alone with the company you have on here. We are rooting with you.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs