Tuesdays doctor visit.

Archives1

Staff member
Well, Tuesday was eventful. I discussed everything with the Gastroenterologist that I saw, and she agrees that I need a reversal of my ileostomy due to issues I have with it. Also, She told me that Hershey Medical Center IBD center sent a complete evaluation to my doctors for what they would recommend doing. So now I have two tests to set up and then have to wait to see my surgeon in October to make final arrangements.

The doctor that I saw went so far as to ask me if I was seeking to have the surgery done down at Hershey but due to how far it is I cannot do that.

The issue will still be seeing GI doctors after surgery but we have worked it so that I have a team of PA-C looking over my case who can pass information to doctors for more help if needed. I also have supervised residents who will step in if needed.

Now I just have to wait tell October and see what my surgeon says.

God bless you, and I hope things get better soon.

I had an upper bowel blockage this month (second time). No fun at all. Yours is much worse than what I had to deal with.

God bless you, and I hope things get better soon.

I had an upper bowel blockage this month (second time). No fun at all. Yours is much worse than what I had to deal with.

Why does it do this now? When I try to leave the sight, it says my changes may not have been saved. I clicked REPLY again and it still isn't working. Oh well.