Trying Northshore again

Archives1

Staff member
Hey guys,

Trying Northshore again - I really don’t ever talk about the products I use for my continence; however the past year I’ve been using Tranquility All Thru the Nights which have worked exceptionally for nocturnal enuresis and at home daytime excessive urge incontinence episodes. Typically I stay home during those days…

However since moving, I had poor customer service at the new medical supply company so I decided to give Northshore a try again. Found an Airlock Lite Brief that should fit better, while still giving me my dignity as the Tranquility’s have done.

Honeeecombs

Update:

I received the Airlock Lites today, which also came with a sample pack of wipes and go supreme lite underwear.

I’m very happy with the fit of the Lites - they are not too bulky and are cloth so they feel comfortable like underwear. The fit goes up to my waist which means the brief stays tight to my skin and does not move when I move.

I’m going to buy more of them for my daytime urgency issues as the front panel is good for laying down and playing video games for when I suffer from painful spasms and surges.

I isolate myself during those times - so wearing a diaper is not an issue.

Sincerely,
Honeeecombs