Trouble with leaks. At my wits end

Archives1

Staff member
Last night I had an abena, plastic pants, chux pad, and Northshore champion pad as my defense against leaks. I had a pair of boxers on over the abena and plastic pants and STILL leaked onto the chux, champion pad and my comforter. After I got cleaned up I had an abena and pul pants on and I leaked into the pul pants. It’s not just the abena it’s every damn diaper I have tried. I’m in between sizes and can’t find something affordable and that fits. HELP

It sounds like you need to figure out the 3xact area you are leaking from.
Maybe a womens type incontinence pad fixed to the inner thigh of the leg if its it's coming out the torso meets inner thigh area

May. I don’t think I would feel comfortable doing that. I just want a diaper that fits.

Spaz - I have a couple of packs of better dry in my closet. They are a little tight but I’m going to go back to them tonight and see if I can get them to work. I’ve been wearing Northshore supreme lights with a booster pad today (I have a buttload of them when I bought a case and realized that they usually leak around the leg) and they have been ok. I wore a pul pant over them and that caught the leaks but was annoying to clean up. They aren’t ideal for going out but at home they will work.

Cant remember if youve said you tried better dry or not. Theyre a miracle for men i think its the way they fit my body more than anything but if you havent tried them you should. Im a side sleeper...actual i do acrobatics in my sleep...and leak maybe 1 in 90 nights...every other day i wake up in a totally dry bed and a very wet diaper. Sometimes i use northshore large boosters in them if ive had more fluids than usual or had been drinking alcohol.

@MikeJames - I wore the betterdry last night with a booster and while I didn’t get a perfect test (stupid insomnia. Only slept an hour) they did hold 2 wettings and didn’t leak once. I don’t know why I didn’t like these before. I think I thought they were too small but they actually fit perfectly. Maybe I lost some weight? Either way I’m wearing one today for my surgeon appointment with a booster so we will see how that works.