tranquility select

Archives1

Staff member
so i got samples of these today from 180medical. these plus booster pads are covered by my insurance. they dont look too bad. itll be this evening before i can report back as i just put on a northshore supreme. unless i drink a truckload of water. hahahahah. anyway does anyone have any experiences with these? they look better than traditional medicaid diapers but time will tell.

And here i was thinking you were referring to your chosen state of mind!
Yes, i too select tranquility but as a way of life!

I used them but its been 8 years ago or so. I got them because I could order them online at a better price than Depend brand at walmart, plus I was wanting to start buying online for my supplies in an attemp to be more descreet. I was able to get by with and considered them comparable to Depend brand which had changed to cloth backed velcro type tapes which didnt work as well for me. There was other product that was better but they came with a much higher cost. I used them for several years until I got to doing better and can use pullups for daytime for the most part. Tranquility sells an overnight brief that I order sometimes. Depend has gone back to the plastic and normal 6 tape brief so I use whichever I can find at best price. I saw depend sells an "Night Defense for men" i havent tried yet, So far they have been more expensive than the Tranquil or Depend briefs that for the most part work well for me.

@Ruhappy thanks for the info. i just put one on (earlier than expected) and they are very thin, have no leak guards, and just feel like they are cheap. im sitting on a disposable chux and just waiting to see how they perform. i put a booster pad in them hoping that will up the performance. i really wish they had leak guards though. what are others experiences with leak guards? ive seen some say they arent even necessary but i dunno.

Select are the cheap version f tranquility. They definitely need a booster in them. They fit me well though but my problems are way beyond their capacity.

I have no choice anymore. My plan is to use boosters and pul/plastic pants and the selects at home while sitting on chux and use abena from mvs discount sales or another premium diaper when I’m out. Not ideal but I can’t afford premiums full time. I have some backstock to do this through December. Then I’ll have to buy enough premium to get me through again

It seems like the leak gaurds help from my experience. I also try to find less expensive ways to deal with my issues, sometimes with failure. But I always try them at home before using them in public.