Today is going to suck.

Archives1

Staff member
Got to not eat and do a clean out for tests tommorow. And have to drink a lot so that I do not get dehydrated from the cleanout.

Those are never fun @ThatFLGuy. I had to do a colonoscopy once to see how bad my fissure was - and its the pill I think that is worse than the bowel prep.

I was in pure agony for like 15-20 minutes - but bad days soon pass and good days are always around the corner.

Take care,
Honeeecombs

The stories we tell ourselves matter.

Even though it is going to suck...tell yourself, it's not that bad. I've gotten through it before... I'm tough and strong-willed and I can do ANYTHING that I have to! This will not beat me or get me down! It's just one day!!!

You can do it!!! Remember, there's always someone, somewhere (probably not have to look too far) that is in worse shape who would gladly trade! You GOT this!!!

Let us know how it goes!!!

Good luck & +God+bless+!!!

iuwogeo said:

Even though it is going to suck...tell yourself, it's not that bad. I've gotten through it before... I'm tough and strong-willed and I can do ANYTHING that I have to! This will not beat me or get me down! It's just one day!!!

You can do it!!! Remember, there's always someone, somewhere (probably not have to look too far) that is in worse shape who would gladly trade! You GOT this!!!

After examination of your profile picture - I could have sworn I saw you at church the other day. But then again the woman that drove me I could of sworn was Tania Head in disguise 🥸 as a member of the Addams Family. 😂🤣 Boy am I terrible with faces. I think that may be a symptom of my schizoffective disorder.

Prayers for @ThatFLGuy.

Blessings,
Honeeecombs

Honeeecombs said:
iuwogeo said:

After examination of your profile picture - I could have sworn I saw you at church the other day. But then again the woman that drove me I could of sworn was Tania Head in disguise 🥸 as a member of the Addams Family. 😂🤣 Boy am I terrible with faces. I think that may be a symptom of my schizoffective disorder.

Prayers for @ThatFLGuy.

Blessings,
Honeeecombs

iuwogeo said:
What church/city/state?

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; in the Central New York area. I don't share exact identifying information; but a general area and further communication can be discussed once talking more.

Thanks for inquiring!

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

Honeeecombs said:
iuwogeo said:
What church/city/state?

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; in the Central New York area. I don't share exact identifying information; but a general area and further communication can be discussed once talking more.

Thanks for inquiring!

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

No, not trying to ’find’ you! Ha! Just thought it could have been me, as I faithfully go to church, but…. NOT me - I am in LA - lower Alabama!!! Ha ha ha!!! Mobile, to be exact, at Corpus Christi Catholic Church - if anyone is in this area, come find me!!! Usually at the 11 am mass on Sundays!!!

+God+bless+

iuwogeo said:
No, not trying to ’find’ you! Ha! Just thought it could have been me, as I faithfully go to church, but…. NOT me - I am in LA - lower Alabama!!! Ha ha ha!!! Mobile, to be exact, at Corpus Christi Catholic Church - if anyone is in this area, come find me!!! Usually at the 11 am mass on Sundays!!!

+God+bless+

Spreading the Good News is missionary work. Thank you for sharing the Light of Christ. I hope this encourages anybody who may be down or seeking a path spiritually regardless of where they come; will attend church this coming Sunday.

Blessings,
Honeeecombs